8 Things I’m Passionate About.
4. my blog
5. Ariel & Belle
6. my PT cruiser
7. reality TV
8. my friends
8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die.
1. see my daughter graduate
2. see my daughter get married
3. drive the track at Sears Point
4. sky dive even though i’m terrified of heights
5. visit Milan and see my family’s plot
6. talk to my father
7. sing on a record
8. be quoted by someone famous
8 Things I Say Often.
1. french onion
2. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
4. i got a roof over my head, food in my belly, the rest is gravy.
5. that which does not kill us, makes us stronger.
6. move your *bleeping* car out of my way!
7. i love you, baby girl!
8. I was right, and you were WRONG!
8 Books I’ve Read Recently.
Cheating Destiny: Living With Diabetes, America’s Biggest Epidemic by James S. Hirsch
Know Your Numbers, Outlive Your Diabetes: 5 Essential Health Factors You Can Master to Enjoy a Long and Healthy Life (Marlowe Diabetes Library) by Richard Jackson and Amy Tenderich (AND AUTOGRAPHED BY AMY!)
Heroes: Saving Charlie: A Novel by Aury Wallington
Diabetes Burnout: What To Do When You Can’t Take it Anymore by William H. Polonsky
5. The Doctor’s Pocket Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter 2004: Plus 170 Fast-Food Chains & Restaurants by Allan Borushek
“My Ox Is Broken!”: Detours, Roadblocks, Fast Forwards and Other Great Moments from TV’s The Amazing Race by Adam-Troy Castro, Billy Gaghan, and Carissa Gaghan 7. A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L’Engle
Using Insulin, Everything You Need for Success With Insulin by John Walsh, Ruth Roberts, Timothy Bailey, and Chandra B. Varma 8.
Think Like a Pancreas: A Practical Guide to Managing Diabetes with Insulin (Marlowe Diabetes Library) by Gary Scheiner and Barry Goldstein
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over.
1. Into the Mystic -Van Morrison
2. Rhiannon – Fleetwood Mac
3. Daughters – John Mayer
4. Fire and Rain – James Taylor
5. Over the Rainbow – Judy Garland
6. Where Have You Been – Kathy Mattea
7. Mandy – Barry Manilow
8. Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress – The Hollies
8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends.
1. No Bullshit
2. They love me for me
3. They listen, and listen and listen
4. They make me laugh and giggle until i snort.
5. They don’t give a crap if i do or don’t have money.
6. They love my car.
7. They know that the love i have for my daughter surpasses all.
8. They know i never want a pity party.