1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? my daughter not having to deal every day with ADHD
2. What is your greatest fear? that i will not outlive my family “curse”. no woman has made it to the age of 60 in my family.
3. Which living person do you most admire? every single diabetic that i meet. i am learning this battle and i admire each person who goes through it with grace and courage.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? that i talk to much and that i interrupt people. i’m italian, we’re used to having 3 conversations at once. but most people aren’t used to that.
5. What is the trait you most deplore in others? being looked down on because they feel they are “above” me.
6. What do you consider the most overrated virtue? morality
7. On what occasion do you lie? when i buy clothes for myself. i’ll buy something and stick it in my closet away, then bring it out in a few months and when my husband asks “when did you buy that?”, i can say “ohhhhh this ole thing? i’ve had it for months!”
8. What do you dislike most about your appearance? my weight. when i was Dx i was 250 lbs. i’m down 35 since July 11th.
9. What is your greatest regret? that i shouldn’t have graduated early from high school. i should have stayed there whether i was bored or not.
10. What or who is the greatest love of your life? my daughter. i truly never knew what unconditional love was (both ways) til she was born.
11. Which talent would you most like to have? i’d love to be able to paint and play the piano with talent.
12. What is your current state of mind? i’m kinda depressed tonight. i had a bunch of lab work done this morning and the first tests have started coming back (i get an email as each one is finished) and it ain’t looking good.
13. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? my weight. i’d like to be thin again.
14. What do you consider your greatest achievement? graduating from high school at 16.
15. If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be? i’d like to be a cat. a well loved kitty as a matter of fact.
16. What is your most treasured possession? my great grandmother’s wedding ring.
17. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? if something happened to my husband or daughter.
18. Where would you like to live? ketchum, idaho.
19. What is your most marked characteristic? that i wake up every morning with a smile on my face, because i’m just happy that i’m alive.
20. Who are your favorite writers? Nicholas Sparks, Dashiell Hammett
21. Who is your favorite hero of fiction? Billy Coleman from “Where the Red Fern Grows”
22. Who are your heroes in real life? Martin Luther King, Jr.
23. What is it that you most dislike? bad drivers
24. What is your motto? i have two:
1. I have a roof over my head, and food in my belly, and the rest is just gravy
2. That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.
25. Favorite Journey? Lights!When the lights go down in the city
And the sun shines on the bay
I want to be there in my city
So you think you’re lonely
Well my friend I’m lonely too
I want to get back to my city by the bay
It’s sad, oh there’s been mornings out on the road without you,
Without your charms,
Ooh, my, my, my
26. What do you value most in your friends? laughter, compassion, honesty
27. Which words or phrases do you must overuse? SHIT!
28. Which historical figure do you most identify with? Amelia Earhart
29. What is your greatest extravagance? electronic gadgets
30. If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be? that we die too dang young.
31. What is your favorite occupation? i’d like to have been a singer.
32. What is the quality you most like in a woman? humility, and honesty, and sweetness.
33. What is the quality you most like in a man? strength in character, compassion, and SPUNK!
34. How would you like to die? very old!
35. If you could chose what to come back as, what would it be? a well loved kitty.